Ac6 Laminate Flooring
AC1 21-Moderate Residential suitable only for moderate residential use such as a bedroom.
Ac6 Laminate Flooring. Laminate AC ratings range from AC1 to AC6. Only the very toughest floors for heavy traffic areas and commercial use are awarded AC6 the highest rating available. Using the toughest lamination all AC6 laminate floors will last considerably longer than most other floors.
The durability of laminate flooring is measured with the AC rating which is an abrasion rating system. The stylish planks have the highest utility class 33AC6 a thickness of 14mm and a muli-layered HDF base. This new range is one of the toughest of Laminate wood flooring on the market.
AC6 Laminate Flooring - This is rare to the extent that not many laminate floors meet this requirement but it covers floors for extreme commercial use. AC rating refers to the Abrasion Criteria or Class which measures from AC1 to AC6. This test calculates how much abrasion a laminate floor.
Abrasion class ratings also known as AC ratings is an industry-wide system of classifying laminate flooring by how durable it is. Laminate flooring is a durable cost-effective choice for both commercial and residential properties. Laminate flooring is available in various styles patterns textures and colors regardless of its AC rating.
The higher the AC rating the more durable the flooring will be. It has an AC6 Rating making it an extra tough commercial grade floor since AC5 Grading is suitable for Heavy Traffic in a commercial installation this is another step up in the Abrasion Classification. View our range online or call 0203 869 0900 AC6 Laminate Flooring AC6 Rated Laminate.
Laminate flooring with an AC1 or AC2 rating should only be installed in areas where there will not be much foot traffic such as a closet or interior room. Some manufacturers use an AC6 to indicate heavy commercial use however this is neither commonly used nor widely recognized. Our featured laminate flooring line Balterio is leaps and bounds beyond their competitors offering the most realistic wood-looks longer planks and better warranties at comparable price points.
- Diy Laminate Floor Cleaner Recipe
- Dream Home Laminate Floors
- Foam Underlay For Laminate Flooring
- Does Allen And Roth Laminate Flooring Contain Formaldehyde
- Diy Install Laminate Flooring
- Heated Floors Under Laminate
- Fake Wood Laminate Flooring
- Formica Laminate Flooring Dijon Oak
- Hardwood Floor Vs Laminate Engineered
- Grey Gloss Laminate Flooring
- Cost To Replace Laminate Flooring
- Golden Oak Laminate Flooring Homebase
- Cork Underlay For Laminate Flooring
- Commercial Grade Laminate Flooring
- Cost For Laminate Flooring And Installation
- Empire Today Laminate Flooring Warranty
- Dolce Gloss Walnut Effect Laminate Flooring
- Cost Of Installing Laminate Flooring Per Square Metre
- Flooring Laminate Installation
- Engineered Wood Flooring Vs Laminate Hardwood