Best Way To Clean Laminate Floors Without Residue
The Best Way to Clean Laminate Floors Read the Cleaning Instructions.
Best Way To Clean Laminate Floors Without Residue. I spent 25 years in the floor covering business so I know things. You can also use a mild solution of vinegar and water. With a flat head mop you will have easy control over the spread of cleaning products on your floor.
The proper technique helps cut through the film and leave your laminate shiny as new. Other types of flooring including tile linoleum and laminate can be cleaned with vinegar too. Steel wool and harsh cleaners can easily scratch laminate floors so use.
Dont worry about the vinegar smell- It dissipates as it dries not to mention deodorizes the room at the same time. The best way to clean an entire room with laminate flooring is to use a damp microfiber or spray mop such as a Swiffer. Sweep the floor thoroughly to remove all traces of dirt.
Make sure to go with the grain of the floor in order to get dirt from deep within the grooves. Dont Use Abrasive Cleaning Tools and Supplies. These pick up dirt and grime without leaving streaks or pools of water.
Microfiber mops glide across the floor picking up dirt and pet hair effortlessly. Vinegar is the strongest acid you should use on your floor and even then it should be diluted by mixing a cup of white vinegar with a gallon of warm water. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission.
When washing a reusable mop head dont use fabric softener as this can leave residue behind the next time you clean the floor. We use 1 cup of vinegar to 1 gallon of warm water at our cleaning company to clean laminate floors - This leaves the floors shiny streak free residue free and deodorized with no second rinse required. Microfiber mops are best for cleaning laminate flooring due to their super absorbency and dirt-trapping properties.
- How To Repair Scratches In Wood Laminate Floors
- Is Vinegar Good For Cleaning Laminate Wood Floors
- How To Replace Laminate Flooring With Hardwood
- Installing Vinyl Plank Floor Over Tile
- Install Laminate Wood Flooring Over Linoleum
- Install Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Laminate
- Installing Stick Down Floor Tiles
- How To Safely Clean Laminate Wood Floors
- How To Use A Table Saw Cut Laminate Flooring
- Laminate Floor Cutter Home Depot Canada
- Laminate Floor Installation Tips
- Lamett Laminate Flooring Installation
- Install Laminate Wood Floor
- Laminate Floor Heating Kit
- Install Laminate Flooring Around Patio Doors
- Laminate Floor Caulk
- Installing Laminate Flooring Around Door Trim
- Installing Pergo Outlast Laminate Flooring
- Installing Laminate Flooring Over Hardwood
- How To Shine Up Laminate Wood Floors