Can I Steam Clean Wood Laminate Floors
However there is an exception if you have waterproof laminate floors from some reputed brands such as Pergo Audacity etc.
Can I Steam Clean Wood Laminate Floors. The simple answer here is no. Dust off your floor regularly to avoid the accumulation of dust and dirt that could scratch the floor. Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen.
Be sure to dry the floor immediately after steam cleaning. Because of this you should avoid using a steam cleaner on laminate floors at all costs. The heat from steam is not something that should be used on a daily basis for laminate so save your steam mopping on laminate for the times you feel they need a quick shine and sanitization.
The same goes for most laminate. You can steam clean them with proper instructions. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
You obviously dont understand the ramifications of using steam on a floor that consists of layers of plywood and glue. Steam Cleaning Laminate Flooring Regardless of where you buy your flooring youll most likely find that using a steam mop on hardwood floors will void the manufacturers warranty. Tips for Cleaning Laminate Floors.
Choosing a Steam Mop When choosing a steam mop for your laminate flooring pay careful attention to the amount of moisture that is being introduced to the surface. I cannot emphasize this enough. Avoid Scratches and Buildup While scratches wont damage the integrity of your floor they can dull the laminates natural shine.
Unfortunately the answer is no. Therefore using a damp cloth wipe up any wet spills. Steam cleaning may be an excellent option for most flooring types such as some types of carpets but using this method on laminate may cause irreversible damage to your floors.
- Lay Tile Floor Over Linoleum
- Laying Laminate Flooring On Concrete Floor
- Laminated Wooden Floors
- Mannington Laminate Flooring Problems
- Pergo Max Monterey Spalted Maple Laminate Flooring
- Real Wood Laminate Flooring Uk
- Marble Look Laminate Flooring
- Mopping Laminate Floors With Water
- Refinish Laminate Floor
- Laying Laminate Flooring In Basement
- Laying Vinyl Flooring Over Linoleum
- Quick Step Golden Oak Laminate Flooring
- Manual Cutter For Laminate Flooring
- Pergo Flooring Over Radiant Heat
- Moisture Resistant Laminate Flooring For Basements
- Off White Laminate Flooring
- Pergo American Beech Laminate Flooring
- Laying Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Tile
- Put Laminate Flooring On The Wall
- Laying Laminate Flooring Over Uneven Concrete