Can I Steam Mop Laminate Floors
By now you know that wood and moisture are not allies.
Can I Steam Mop Laminate Floors. When floors are sealed and installed properly these mops can be valuable cleaning tools for quick and quality cleanings. The drying time for steam mopping is generally around 30 seconds for hard floors such as tile as opposed to carpet. The tool is efficient against the tough mess and dirt.
The Short Answer is NO. Electric mops do most of the scrubbing themselves. BISSELL Powerfresh Slim Steam Mop 2075A 45 out of 5 stars 2669.
These corded or battery-powered mops have rotating or vibrating mop pads to deep clean floors with minimal effort. However there is an exception if you have waterproof laminate floors from some reputed brands such as Pergo Audacity etc. Dont keep the steaming nozzle over a certain area for a long time.
More importantly It is a chemical-free sanitation method that can kill about 99 of all the germs on the floors. With a steam mop You have control. The moisture produced from the steam mop can completely ruin the laminate floor.
Try to skip joints. Be sure to dry the floor immediately after steam cleaning. Generally speaking the answer is no.
Use a clean dry microfiber towel or mop. When a steam mop is used on laminate flooring steam soothes over the laminated floor cleaning off the dirt and only a tiny amount of leftover moisture is present which can not cause any harm. Use a damp cloth to wipe dry any spillage immediately after it occurs.
- Revive Laminate Flooring
- Transition Strip Laminate Flooring
- Solido Vision Laminate Flooring
- Replace Laminate Floor Board
- Tools Needed For Laminate Flooring
- Storing Laminate Flooring
- Tools Needed For Laminate Floor Install
- Shark Steam Mop On Laminate Floors
- Tips On How To Install Laminate Flooring
- Repair Damaged Laminate Floor
- Stick Laminate Flooring
- Universal Laminate Flooring
- Uk Laminate Flooring
- Strip Laminate Flooring
- Tila Cream Travertine Tile Effect Laminate Flooring
- The Best Way To Lay Laminate Flooring
- Replacing Laminate Flooring With Hardwood
- Tools Required For Laying Laminate Flooring
- Top Quality Laminate Flooring
- Top Rated Laminate Flooring Manufacturers