Can I Use Mop And Glo On Laminate Floors
Laminate floors has specifics and limitations on cleaning.
Can I Use Mop And Glo On Laminate Floors. I would suggest that you use only the products recommended by the manufacture of the floor. Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. I would not reccomend using Mop and Glo on laminate wood floors.
Do NOT clean your floors with Murphys Oil Soap Mop and Glo Orange Glo Swiffer Wet Mop furniture polish such as Pledge vinegar ammonia or any pine cleaners. Mop and Glo is a floor-cleaning product that is designed to add shine to a surface. Mop Glo should be removed periodically to prevent a build-up of old polish.
It works well on a wide variety of flooring and cleaning surfaces but Mop Glo can leave a build-up over time. However if your laminate flooring has a high-gloss coating on it Mop and Glo may begin to cause the surface to dull over time due to buildup. This makes your laminate or hardwood floor susceptible to a condition called soil-magnet-syndrome.
So basically I figured out that the product WAS NOT SAFE for floors what a pain. Clean the floor with this mixture using a soft mop. Mop and Glo on Laminate floor is a no no.
Bona Mop and Glo Or Rejuvenate On Your Laminate Or Hardwood floors. Dont use a sponge or string mop on laminate as it can leave streaks and leave too much. Should you require further clarification never hesitate to ask.
To remove this effective cleaning and shining agent you need to bring out the big guns with a. Mop Glo a brand of Britain-based Reckitt Benckiser Group isnt a waxIts actually a combination cleaner and acrylic coating designed to add a very thin finish and shine to many types. Laminate floors are durable easy to maintain and versatile.
- Installing Carpet Over Laminate Flooring
- Installing Laminate Floors Yourself
- Laminate Floor Edge Types
- Jigsaw Blades For Cutting Laminate Flooring
- Laminate And Hardwood Flooring
- Ikea Laminate Flooring Tundra Uk
- Krono 8mm Laminate Flooring Reviews
- Is A Steam Mop Safe For Laminate Floors
- Laminate Floor Adhesive For Stairs
- How To Seal Laminate Flooring Edges
- Installing Pergo Laminate Flooring On Stairs
- Laminate Floor Comparison
- Installing Laminate Flooring Around Metal Door Frames
- Install Laminate Flooring Over Vinyl Tile
- Installing Laminate Flooring Around Kitchen Cabinets
- Installing Vinyl Self Stick Floor Tiles
- Kronospan Laminate Flooring
- How To Take Care Of Laminated Wooden Flooring
- Laminate Floor Installation Kitchener
- Install Wood Floor Under Door Jamb