Can You Use A Shark Steam Cleaner On Laminate Flooring
The drying time for steam mopping is generally around 30 seconds for hard floors such as tile as opposed to carpet.
Can You Use A Shark Steam Cleaner On Laminate Flooring. Unfortunately the short answer is no. Traditional wet mopping and even wet pad sweeping can leave moisture sitting on laminate for several minutes. However its primary enemy is liquid which can make cleaning it tricky.
Because the Shark steam mop regulates both steam flow and how much water is applied to your floor you can keep your laminate. The Short Answer is NO. When using a Shark steam mop you do not need to use and cleaning agent.
Laminate is hygienic and highly resistant to everyday wear and tear. We do not recommend using a steam mopon laminate flooringbecause of the moisture being released. Steam Mops Damage Luxury Vinyl Planks.
Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops on a laminate floor. As we know the PVC in it is waterproof steam can manage to enter through the groove and destroy it. Otherwise you will be spoiling it and causing irreversible damage.
We do not recommend using a steam mop on laminate flooring because of the moisture being released. The answer is yes you can steam mop your laminate flooring but only with special care. Additionally you can seal the laminate if you want it.
However there is an exception if you have waterproof laminate floors from some reputed brands such as Pergo Audacity etc. Shark steam mop is especially resourceful if you are looking to get rid of that residue left behind after using cleaning agents on your laminate floor. Silicone caulk is a perfect sealant.
- How To Laminate Floors
- How To Remove Glued Vinyl Floor Tiles
- How To Remove Tile Adhesive From Wood Floors
- How To Lay A Laminate Floor On Concrete
- How To Install Vinyl Floor Over Tile
- How To Remove Old Self Adhesive Floor Tiles
- How To Match Discontinued Laminate Flooring
- How To Install Vinyl Tile Over Hardwood Floors
- How To Remove Old Vinyl Floor Adhesive
- How To Install Laminate Hardwood Floors On Stairs
- How To Install Self Stick Floor Tiles
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring In Hallway And Bedrooms
- How To Lay Ceramic Tile Over Linoleum Floor
- How To Remove Adhesive From Laminate Flooring
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring In Adjoining Rooms
- How To Install Laminate Wood Flooring On Steps
- How To Put Down Self Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tiles
- How To Lay Vinyl Flooring On Concrete Floor
- How To Refinish Laminate Hardwood Floors
- How To Laminate Wood Flooring