Can You Use A Shark Steam Mop On Laminate Wood Floors
Additionally you can seal the laminate if you want it.
Can You Use A Shark Steam Mop On Laminate Wood Floors. Some steam mop manufacturers such as Shark and Bissell may say you can use it on a sealed hardwood floor but Stocki recommends against it because moisture could. The drying time for steam mopping is generally around 30 seconds for hard floors such as tile as opposed to carpet. That means the wood will produce a bad smell and rot eventually.
Many manufacturers do not recommend using a steam mop on laminate floors. Undoubtedly steam is very effective at killing micro-organisms and germs. This residue can either dull your floor or even worse make it slippery and therefore a potential hazard.
As a lightweight pet-friendly easy-to-use steam mop this Shark could be a good choice for the user who needs quick fix cleanings. The simple answer here is no. You cant use steam mops on your laminate floors.
Silicone caulk is a perfect sealant. What really are the best mops for laminate floors. Their wear-resistance is different.
Steam Cleaning Laminate Flooring Regardless of where you buy your flooring youll most likely find that using a steam mop on hardwood floors will void the manufacturers warranty. However check the head regularly to ensure that it is clean and free from debris. If you dont have the time to bring out your microfiber mop or Swiffer then a steam mop can be used.
The same goes for most laminate. We do not recommend using a steam mop on laminate flooring because of the moisture being released. If the floor is sealed then there is no problem.
- Installing Laminate Flooring In A 5th Wheel Rv
- Installing Vinyl Tile Over Laminate Flooring
- Installing Laminate Flooring Over Uneven Floor
- Installing Laminate Flooring Under Door Frames
- Laminate Floor Installation Tools Needed
- Installing Laminate Flooring Over Old Glue
- Installing Trafficmaster Glueless Laminate Flooring
- Install Laminate Wood Flooring On Stairs
- Is All Laminate Flooring Scratch Resistant
- Installing Laminate Wood Flooring Over Carpet
- Install Pergo Laminate Flooring Yourself
- Installing Vinyl Laminate Flooring
- Ikea Tundra Laminate Flooring Reviews
- Laminate Floor Caulk
- How To Shine Laminate Floors Naturally
- Installing Laminate Flooring Under Kitchen Cabinets
- Installing Laminate Wood Flooring In Multiple Rooms
- Jigsaw Blade To Cut Laminate Flooring
- Laminate Floor Kit Bunnings
- Laminate Bathroom Flooring