Can You Use A Steamer On Laminate Flooring
Yes you can use a steam mop on a laminate flooring even though most manufacturers dont recommend it.
Can You Use A Steamer On Laminate Flooring. Can you use the best portable steamer on laminate surfaces. However there is an exception if you have waterproof laminate floors from some reputed brands such as Pergo Audacity etc. The moisture being released from the steam mop can ruin your laminate.
We recommend using a damp cloth and a laminate flooring cleanerto clean your new floor. We do not recommend using a steam mopon laminate flooringbecause of the moisture being released. This water may slip into the planks causing damage to the laminate floor.
Steam mops work by releasing steam into the surface it is cleaning. You can steam clean them with proper instructions. Otherwise you will be spoiling it and causing irreversible damage.
Yes Bissell Steam Mops including the Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop are designed to clean hard flooring such as ceramic tile vinyl laminate marble stone and hardwood floors. A steam mop can as well make a laminate floor to start peeling swelling and warping. It is because laminate flooring is made of treated wood having an aluminum layer which doesnt allow hot steam.
This type of floor mop is known for its versatility. So the point is that when using a steam mop on Laminate floor you should be careful overheat and wipe off. A steam mop as the name suggests produces steam that can soak into the boards through the cracks on the floor and cause damage to the fiberboard core.
But continuous use of steam cleaner can damage the laminate floor. If you insist on using a steam mop make sure you follow the precautionary cleaning practice outlined below. So you may be wondering if you can use a steam mop on your laminate flooring to remove all of the grime that can build up.
- How To Remove Vinyl Flooring Adhesive Before Laying Ceramic Tiles
- How To Level A Floor Before Laying Laminate
- How To Remove Vinyl Flooring From Wood Subfloor
- How To Join Laminate Flooring In Doorways
- How To Put Laminate Flooring Down On Stairs
- How To Lay A Wood Laminate Floor
- How To Install Porcelain Tile Over Vinyl Floor
- How To Put Vinyl Tile On Concrete Floor
- How To Lay Laminate Wood Flooring In A Hallway
- How To Remove Glued On Floor Tiles
- How To Install Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Uneven Concrete
- How To Install Laminate Flooring
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring On Wood Floor
- How To Lay Pergo Laminate Flooring
- How To Install The Laminate Floor
- How To Install Laminated Floor
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring On Wood Subfloor
- How To Remove Self Stick Floor Tiles
- How To Put Laminate Flooring On Uneven Floors
- How To Put Vinyl Flooring On Tiles