Cutting Laminate Flooring Jigsaw
Lets have a look at these rules.
Cutting Laminate Flooring Jigsaw. You will want to use either a medium or fine toothed jigsaw blade to cut the laminate flooring making sure the exposed side is up while you are cutting. Make sure the saws settings match the cut youre doing. Punch down into the center of a piece of laminate flooring without breaking these durable BOSCH T128BHM3 jigsaw blades each with a pointed tip and strong steel body.
Place your Tape and Draw the Line Again. Cutting laminate flooring along wall Step 3. This is an essential tool for cutting laminate flooring and is used to make odd-shaped cuts to fit around poles pipes and other obstacles.
How to Make Curved Cuts in Laminate Flooring. You dont want to measure on the surface. Instead most professionals use jigsaws to make angles and curves.
Try to cut through the entire cutting line at once without slowing down and stops. Measure and draw the shape you need to cut on the tape with a tape measure and a pencil. Using jigsaw for laminate cutting may also result in chips formation on the front side of the boards.
If you notice that jigsaw base is scratching the word you can always put a couple of pieces of tape on it to soften the metal base of the jigsaw and prevent any scraping or gouging that may occur while cutting. It can be used for cutting boards to width and if you dont buy a laminate floor cutter the jigsaw works for cutting boards to length too. According to the manufacturer it has 10 times longer tool life when compared to bimetal blades.
Hold the jigsaw vertical so the blade runs smoothly from one edge of the laminate. Score your cut line first with a utility knife. The main reason they shouldnt be used when slicing laminate is that they are not designed for straight cuts.
- Home Depot Laminate Floors
- How Much Does It Cost To Install Laminate Flooring In Ontario
- How To Get Surface Scratches Off Laminate Flooring
- How Do I Get My Laminate Floors To Shine Again
- How To Estimate Laminate Flooring Cost
- How To Cut Self Stick Floor Tiles
- How To Apply Self Stick Floor Tiles
- How To Cut Self Adhesive Floor Tiles
- How Do I Clean My Laminate Hardwood Floors
- How Long Does It Take A Professional To Install Laminate Flooring
- How To Clean Laminate Wood Floors With Apple Cider Vinegar
- How To Fit Laminate Floor In Bathroom
- How Do I Remove Tile Adhesive From Concrete Floor
- How To Fix Scratch Marks On Laminate Flooring
- How Do I Clean Laminate Floors
- How To Clean My Dark Laminate Floors
- How Is Laminate Flooring Made
- Home Decor Laminate Flooring
- How To Install Laminate Floating Floor
- How To Get Laminate Floors Shiny