Fastest Way To Clean Laminate Floors
Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner is the best way to care for your laminate floor and will keep it looking great for years to come.
Fastest Way To Clean Laminate Floors. However when there is heavy dirt tracked into the home you may have to resort to more aggressive methods in order to clean laminate floors. Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner should be sprayed onto the floor lightly and then wiped away with a soft cloth terry cloth mop or microfiber mop. The best way to clean an entire room with laminate flooring is to use a damp microfiber or spray mop such as a Swiffer.
1 part rubbing alcohol 3 parts water a squirt of dish soap applied using a lightly dampened cloth. Other synthetic materials like chamois will also work for laminate floors. You can scrape the debris off and rinse before using the same.
If you inherited laminate floors when you moved in plan on taking care of them by regularly sweeping dusting or vacuuming up loose dirt. Mix a solution of one tablespoon baking soda per one cup of warm water and stir before using. Use a gentle cleanser to spot-clean visibly dirty areas and always follow up by wiping the area with a dry absorbent cloth.
These tools are lightweight quiet relatively inexpensive and designed with laminate flooring in mind. OR dry dust mop with a Swiffer type sweeper. Choose the right cleaning solution You will have several laminate cleaners that you can select.
If your home has laminate floors you may be wondering about the best way to clean them and the different methods available. When washing a reusable mop head dont use fabric softener as this can leave residue behind the next time you clean the floor. They can be used dry to broom away the majority of the dirt but going over the flooring with laminate floor cleaner is the best way to eliminate fine dirt.
When applying any of these dry the floor with a dry cloth or a dry mop immediately afterward to succeed at laminate floor cleaning without leaving streaks. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Run a vacuum over the floor.
- How To Remove Tile Adhesive Off Floor
- How To Remove Old Adhesive From Floor Tiles
- How To Match Discontinued Laminate Flooring
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Underlayment
- How To Lay Vinyl Tile On Wood Floor
- How To Remove Sticky Back Floor Tiles
- How To Remove Vinyl Floor Adhesive From Wood
- How To Install Vinyl Plank Flooring On Bathroom Walls
- How To Lay Wood Laminate Flooring On Stairs
- How To Remove Vinyl Asbestos Floor Tile
- How To Lay Non Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tiles
- How To Remove Old Vinyl Tile From Wood Floor
- How To Lay Vinyl Flooring Tile
- How To Paint A Wood Laminate Floor
- How To Remove Floor Tile Adhesive From A Concrete
- How To Remove Vinyl Flooring That Is Glued Down
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Over Wood Floor
- How To Match Laminate Flooring Tile
- How To Protect Laminate Flooring From Water
- How To Remove Vinyl Flooring Glue