High Traffic Laminate Flooring
It offers stunning colors and finishes that mimic more expensive floors that can require additional maintenance.
High Traffic Laminate Flooring. It is scratch-resistant durable and easy to clean. Laminate flooring is an excellent option. Although hardwood can be more expensive than carpet or laminate options its numerous advantages certainly overshadow the expense.
At home high-traffic areas include foyers entryways and main hallways. Just use a dust mop or a mop dampened with water. Laminate flooring is very durable making it a great choice for high traffic areas such as living rooms or foyers.
A damp cloth or a dust mop will do the trick for most messes. Waterproof materials and installation allow it to be used in kitchens and even bathrooms. Manufactured by Shaw it boasts all of laminate floorings benefits and more.
Thick laminate flooringtwelve or fifteen millimeters thickwill hold up even in the busiest of areas. The detail and style make it a visually appealing flooring option. For upscale applications this LEED-friendly flooring is about as durable as it gets.
Options range from 6-15mm and where the floor sees a lot of feet youll do better with 12mm or 15mm laminate flooring. Plus most manufacturers offer at least a 10-year warranty on their product. If you choose laminate for high-traffic areas look for a product with a thick wear layer of melamine resin.
This laminate flooring from Pergo is a CR Best Buy due to its Overall Score of Excellent and its competitive price per square foot. However like various laminates vinyl can be damaged by water over time. Most home buyers are looking for hardwood floors instead.
- Laminate Wood Flooring Dark Brown
- Laminate Over Vinyl Flooring
- Laminate Flooring That Sounds Like Wood
- Laminate Flooring Sheffield
- Laminate Flooring Padding
- Laminate Flooring Wide Plank
- Laminate Flooring Noise
- Laminate Flooring Shaw
- Laminate Tile Flooring Installation
- Laminate Flooring On Concrete Slab Installation
- Laminate Flooring With Underpad Attached
- Laminate Flooring Underfloor Heating
- Laminate Or Bamboo Flooring
- Laminate Flooring Nose For Stairs
- Laminate Flooring Recycled Materials
- Laminate Wood Flooring Carpet Transition
- Laminated Oak Flooring
- Laminate Flooring Looks Like Wood
- Laminate Flooring Rating Scale
- Laminate Flooring Winnipeg