Homemade Laminate Floor Polish
Spray your laminate floors with the mixture and mop up making sure no mixture is left to enter the cracks.
Homemade Laminate Floor Polish. For a fresh scent add 10 or so drops of your favorite essential oil. Heres an awesome recipe for a homemade laminate floor cleaner that wont leave streaks on high gloss laminate flooring. For this natural laminate floor cleaning recipe follow these instructions after thoroughly sweeping the floor.
This homemade laminate floor cleaner is. 1 part water with 1 part white vinegar 1 teaspoon of liquid dish detergent Mix it all in a spray bottle and youre ready. Gently shake to mix.
Place the mixture in a glass spray bottle or the solution tank in a laminate floor mop.
- How To Put Down Vinyl Flooring Squares
- How To Remove Vinyl Flooring Tile
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Over Uneven Surfaces
- How To Laminate A Floor
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring Against Tile
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring In An L Shaped Hallway
- How To Remove Self Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles
- How To Remove Paint From Laminate Wood Floors
- How To Lay Out Laminate Flooring In Multiple Rooms
- How To Put Shine On Laminate Flooring
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring From Hallway Into Room
- How To Install Laminate Flooring With Room Transitions
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring Pattern
- How To Remove Old Tile Adhesive From Wood Floors
- How To Install Vinyl Sheet Flooring Over Linoleum
- How To Put Down Self Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tiles
- How To Install Pre Padded Laminate Flooring
- How To Remove Ceramic Tile Thinset From Concrete Floor
- How To Put Laminate Flooring In Kitchen
- How To Lay Linoleum Flooring On Concrete