How To Clean Gloss Laminate Floors
Heres an awesome recipe for a homemade laminate floor cleaner that wont leave streaks on high gloss laminate flooring.
How To Clean Gloss Laminate Floors. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper such as a credit card. Sweep and Vacuum Regularly.
Once a weekor as often as traffic in the room demandssweep or vacuum the floor. Mop the floor with this solution but keep in mind that water can damage laminates. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface.
You can use a commercial latex paint remover or you can make an effective cleaner with a few simple household ingredients that include. However there are several ways to keep it at bay. Combine the water alcohol and white vinegar in a spray bottle and shake well.
1 part water with 1 part white vinegar. While high gloss laminate flooring is fairly resistant to damage it tends to lose its shine over time. Why use vinegar you might ask.
The next step is to add a few drops of dish soap to the solution and mix until soap suds begin to. Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine on your laminate floors. Use a gentle cleanser to spot-clean visibly dirty areas and always follow up by wiping the area with a dry absorbent cloth.
1 part rubbing alcohol 3 parts water a squirt of dish soap applied using a lightly dampened cloth. Microfiber mops are soft dry quickly and are easy to keep clean. To clean a laminate floor start by vacuuming or giving the floor a thorough sweep with a soft-bristled broom.
- How To Lay Self Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tiles In Bathroom
- How To Remove Floor Tile Adhesive From Wood
- How To Remove Adhesive Left From Floor Tiles
- How To Measure Laminate Flooring Thickness
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring
- How To Remove Linoleum Flooring Glue From Concrete
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring On Uneven Floor
- How To Install Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Linoleum
- How To Measure Laminate Flooring For Cutting
- How To Lay Laminate Wood Flooring In A Hallway
- How To Put Down Laminate Hardwood Floor
- How To Refinish Laminate Wood Floors
- How To Remove Vinyl Adhesive From Hardwood Floors
- How To Remove Kitchen Linoleum Flooring
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring On Subfloor
- How To Make Laminate Floor Shine
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring Across Two Rooms
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Without Room Transitions
- How To Put A Laminate Floor
- How To Lay Vinyl Flooring Over Ceramic Tiles