How To Clean Laminate Flooring Naturally
If you cannot tolerate the smell of vinegar add several drops of essential oil to mask the scent when you clean laminate floors without streaks.
How To Clean Laminate Flooring Naturally. Microfiber mops are best for cleaning laminate flooring due to their super absorbency and dirt-trapping properties. Sweep away dust and dirt from the floor with a soft broom Fill a bucket with 1 gallon of warm water and half a cup of white vinegar Soak the mop in the mixture and wring out the mop to get rid of excess water. I am not being sponsored o.
The swivel heads make it super fast to cover large areas they get under tables and chairs easily plus they require less water which is best because laminate flooring warps easily if exposed to water. Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner Get the best cleaning power from all of these ingredients by combining them in the following natural laminate floor cleaner recipe. Baking soda mixed with water is a mildly abrasive eco-friendly cleaner which can be applied with a soft cloth or sponge Gregory says.
After dry cleaning the floor to remove pet hair dust and dirt fill the bucket with water and vinegar. 1 part rubbing alcohol 3 parts water a squirt of dish soap applied using a lightly dampened cloth. The best way to clean laminate floors is with a microfiber mop.
You will either have to add a bit of water to the baking soda or some vinegar until the powder becomes a type of a paste. Sweep dust or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment not the beater bar to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish. A Flat Head Microfiber Mop or Microfiber Spray Mop Your first tool for success is a flat head microfiber mop.
To clean laminate wood floors naturally especially when they are really dirty try using baking soda. Be sure to dry the floor immediately after steam cleaning with a clean dry microfiber cloth or mop. Use a gentle cleanser to spot-clean visibly dirty areas and always follow up by wiping the area with a dry absorbent cloth.
For deeper cleaning you can use a steam mop very sparingly on laminate floors. Mop featured in this video. Microfiber mops glide across the floor picking up dirt and pet hair effortlessly.
- Paint Laminate Floor White
- Real Wood Look Laminate Flooring
- Pergo Laminate Wood Flooring
- Mohawk Laminate Flooring Installation Instructions
- Leveling Wood Floor For Laminate
- Oak Laminate Floor Edging
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Vs Laminate Floor
- Oak Laminate Floor
- Lay Laminate Flooring On Carpet Underlay
- Light Grey Slate Effect Laminate Flooring
- Laying Out Laminate Flooring
- Natural Acacia Laminate Flooring
- Padded Laminate Flooring
- Lifeproof Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Cleaning
- Maple Leaf Laminate Flooring
- Lock Laminate Flooring
- Laying Vinyl Tiles On Wooden Floor
- Polished Concrete Look Laminate Flooring
- Quick Step Andante Natural Oak Laminate Flooring
- Maintaining Laminate Floors