How To Clean Laminate Wood Floors
Most house cleaning expert suggests that use vinegar and water clean laminate wood floors.
How To Clean Laminate Wood Floors. How to Clean Laminate Floors. Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops which may cause irreparable damage to your floor. The swivel heads make it super fast to cover large areas they get under tables and chairs easily plus they require less water which is best because laminate flooring warps easily if exposed to water.
Use the microfiber mop which is designed for the laminate floor. 1 part rubbing alcohol 3 parts water a squirt of dish soap applied using a lightly dampened cloth. If you must use cleaner opt for a manufactured-approved solution designed for laminate 15 Target.
The best way to clean an entire room with laminate flooring is to use a damp microfiber or spray mop such as a Swiffer. For tough spots such as oil paint markers lipstick ink or tar use. One simple cleaner that works well with laminate is.
Mix a solution of one tablespoon baking soda per one cup of warm water and stir before using. When washing a reusable mop head dont use fabric softener as this can leave residue behind the next time you clean the floor. These pick up dirt and grime without leaving streaks or pools of water.
Wipe the spot with the damp cloth but be sure not to let the liquid sit. Water is typically all you need to clean your laminate floor. Take and mix equal parts of hot water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
UPDATED ALL LINKS BELOW In this video I explain how I clean my laminate wood floors and what I use to clean them with. To clean laminate wood floors naturally especially when they are really dirty try using baking soda. Use A Spray Bottle.
- Laminate Flooring Brands Without Formaldehyde
- Laminate Floor Suppliers In Leicester
- Laminate Flooring In Bathroom Reviews
- Laminate Flooring Centurion
- Laminate Flooring Chelmsford
- Laminate Flooring Big Lots
- Laminate Flooring Blog
- Laminate Flooring For Dog Owners
- Laminate Floor Review
- Laminate Floor Scratch Repair Kit Uk
- Laminate Floor Layers
- Laminate Flooring Diy
- Laminate Floor Pros And Cons
- Laminate Flooring Flagstaff Az
- Laminate Floor On Stairs
- Laminate Flooring Dark Wood
- Laminate Flooring Expansion
- Laminate Flooring Installation Stair Nose
- Laminate Flooring Contractors
- Laminate Flooring For Living Room