How To Cut Laminate Floor
Step 2 Set the cut depth on a circular saw to 132-inch deeper than the thickness of the laminate flooring layer.
How To Cut Laminate Floor. This is the ideal tool and can cut perfect 90 degree cuts or any other angle up to. The one power saw that will make all cuts on laminate is a jigsaw. In order to get accurate cuts clamp the straight edge or a laminate flooring plank to your board making sure the blade of the jigsaw goes exactly over the cut line at both sides.
A pencil or a permanent marker can also be used if a level is employed as a straight edge. Mark the laminate flooring along the desired cut line by using a chalk line. It can make rip cross and miter cuts.
It is a hardy cutting wheel that will last a very long time as do the other Dura-GRIT carbide accessories for Dremel and other hi-speed drills. To make a cut you feed the plank lengthwise through the blade line up the cut line with the blade and push down on the handle. Cut through laminate flooring in a hurry with a miter saw jigsaw or a circular saw blade thats been designed for clean cuts and minimal chipping.
Place the laminate flooring board on a sturdy surface saw horse and lock it into position with several C-clamps or with the help of a friend. A laminate flooring cutter looks and works like a paper cutter and its designed only for crosscuttingcutting across the width of the plank. The flooring saw is an effective way to cut your laminate boards when installing a floor.
You will want to use either a medium or fine toothed jigsaw blade to cut the laminate flooring making sure the exposed side is up while you are cutting. This will guarantee that the saw doesnt cut into the subflooring. The laminate may settle back into place.
Cut From the Backside Measure and mark the laminate flooring from the backside if youre going to use a circular saw and then cut from that side as well. Set the cut depth on a circular saw to 132-inch further than the laminate flooring layers thickness. Use the blades designed for cutting laminate.
- Best Cleaner For Laminate Flooring
- Armstrong Vinyl Plank Flooring Cleaning
- Balterio Laminate Flooring Nepal
- Bona Stone Tile Laminate Floor Mop
- B An Q Laminate Flooring
- Best Floor Mop For Laminate
- Best Way To Remove Plastic Floor Tiles
- Best Underlay For Laminate Flooring
- Amtico Laminate Flooring
- Best Laminate Or Engineered Flooring
- Best Way To Clean My Laminate Floors
- Brick Laminate Flooring
- Best Way To Clean Laminate Wood Floors Steam
- Best Place To Start Laying Laminate Flooring
- Best Snap Lock Laminate Flooring
- Best Laminate Flooring Underlay
- Armstrong Luxe Plank Floor Cleaner
- Best Vapor Barrier For Laminate Flooring
- Best Way To Lay Vinyl Plank Flooring On Concrete
- Box Of Laminate Wood Flooring