How To Mop A Laminate Floor
Shaw Floors Hard Surface Cleaner is the best way to care for your laminate floor and will keep it looking great for years to come.
How To Mop A Laminate Floor. A spin mop will spin out the additional water andor cleaning solution unlike the sponge mop which holds on to a moisture so you dont leave your laminate floors sopping wet. To clean a laminate floor start by vacuuming or giving the floor a thorough sweep with a soft-bristled broom. To clean laminate wood floors naturally especially when they are really dirty try using baking soda.
If you dont have a microfiber mop you can use a spray mop for this process. Opt for a wide microfiber broom head that will collect and cling to the everyday dirt that gets tracked across your floor. OR use the microfiber mop without water to get all the big clumps of hair and dust up.
Spray an even layer of the cleaner onto the floor in sections. Add 2 doses of C2 to a 5L mop bucket add 5L of water. Next its time to get mopping.
Handle wringers often have a lever or twist mechanism which triggers the wringer to. Just wet the mop in a bucket or sink of water then twist the built-in. Mix a solution of one tablespoon baking soda per one cup of warm water and stir before using.
Spray your laminate floors with the mixture and mop up making sure no mixture is left to enter the cracks. Use a soft bristle broom to collect dust and hair before washing your laminate floors. Aim for a daily wipe down.
The laminate floor should be damp but not overly wet. A traditional style spin mop can be used on your laminate floors. Run a vacuum over the floor.
- How To Start Laminate Flooring
- Installing Glueless Laminate Flooring
- Laminate Floor Ikea Uk
- Installing Glue Down Vinyl Plank Flooring On Concrete
- How To Vinyl Floor Tiles
- Kitchen Laminate Floors
- Laminate Floor Duster
- Laminate Dark Wood Flooring
- Install Tile Over Linoleum Floor
- Laminate Bathroom Flooring B Q
- Laminate Effect Vinyl Flooring
- Laminate Floor Direction Of Planks
- Laminate Floor Heating
- How To Repair Scratches On Laminate Floors
- Labour Cost To Lay Laminate Flooring
- Installing Laminate Wood Flooring Over Vinyl Tile
- Laminate Floor Installation Kitchener
- Laminate Engineered Or Solid Wood Flooring
- Installing Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring On Concrete
- Install Laminate Flooring Around Patio Doors