How To Polish Laminate Wood Floors
For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper such as a credit card.
How To Polish Laminate Wood Floors. Bluffing helps restores and rejuvenates the laminate shine. These pick up dirt and grime without leaving streaks or pools of water. You will use one full bottle of Polish for every 500 sq ft.
Remove furniture dry mop and clean with Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Cleaner. The best way to clean an entire room with laminate flooring is to use a damp microfiber or spray mop such as a Swiffer. 1 part rubbing alcohol 3 parts water a squirt of dish soap applied using a lightly dampened cloth.
To make this laminate floor polish or to make hardwood floors shine begin by sweeping or vacuuming the floor with a vacuum cleaner hard floor attachment to remove dust and dirt and mopping the floor using one of our laminate cleaner recipes. Mix the polish in a squirt bottle and keep shaking it as you go. Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine on your laminate floors.
Dry mop with your microfiber mop OR use a vacuum on the wood floors setting to suck up big dust bunnies and hair tumbleweeds dampen the microfiber pad with warm water and spray on the cleaning solution of your choice. Baking soda mixed with water is a mildly abrasive eco-friendly cleaner which can be applied with a soft cloth or sponge Gregory says. Shake a bottle of laminate floor polish gently and then squirt spray or pour some on the floor starting in the.
Make sure you cover the entire floor but dont let it pool. Buff a section at a time before going to the next section to leave a nice shine on your laminate floor. Measure your room and know your square footage.
Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Polish Your Floor Use a dry cleaning cloth or microfiber cleaning cloth to buff your floor dry. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- How Is Laminate Flooring Made
- How To Get Paint Off A Laminate Wood Floor
- How To Install Harmonics Laminate Flooring
- How To Get Old Tile Glue Off Cement Floor
- How To Get Laminate Flooring Up
- How To Get Surface Scratches Off Laminate Flooring
- How To Fit Laminate Floor In Bathroom
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Over Ceramic Tile
- How To Install 12mm Laminate Flooring
- How Do You Cover Stairs With Laminate Flooring
- How To Fix Water Damage On Laminate Flooring
- How Do You Clean A Laminate Floor
- How Do You Lay Laminate Flooring
- How To Install Laminate Flooring On Top Of Carpet
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Around Doorways
- How To Care For Laminate Floors
- How To Get Scratches Out Of Grey Laminate Flooring
- How Do You Install Laminate Flooring On Concrete
- How To Clean My Laminate Wood Floors
- How To Clean Dried Paint From Laminate Flooring