How You Clean Laminate Wood Floors
Use the microfiber mop which is designed for the laminate floor.
How You Clean Laminate Wood Floors. Baking soda mixed with water is a mildly abrasive eco-friendly cleaner which can be applied with a soft cloth or sponge Gregory says. Instead You should use a spray bottle to apply cleaning solution to your laminate floor. Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops which may cause irreparable damage to your floor.
Here are more DIY laminate floor repair tips. The swivel heads make it super fast to cover large areas they get under tables and chairs easily plus they require less water which is best because laminate flooring warps easily if exposed to water. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
Get Rid of Tough Spots With Acetone If you have tough spots you need to clean on your laminate floors such as oil paint markers ink or lipstick you can apply acetone like nail polish remover on a clean white cloth. To clean laminate wood floors naturally especially when they are really dirty try using baking soda. A spray bottle will spread a small amount of cleaning fluid evenly across the laminate flooring.
Replace Old Cleaning Mops. The best way to clean laminate floors is with a microfiber mop. Wipe the spot with the damp cloth but be sure not to let the liquid sit.
Take and mix equal parts of hot water and vinegar in a spray bottle. How to Clean Laminate Floors. Microfiber mops glide across the floor picking up dirt and pet hair effortlessly.
Mix a solution of one tablespoon baking soda per one cup of warm water and stir before using. Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. One simple cleaner that works well with laminate is.
- Laminate Flooring Vs Vitrified Tiles
- Laminate Flooring Vs Carpet Cost Uk
- Laminate Wood Look Flooring
- Laminate Flooring Over Tiles
- Laminate Flooring Phoenix Az
- Laminate Floors For Kitchens
- Laminate Wood Flooring South Florida
- Laminate Flooring Pattern Ideas
- Laminate Flooring Patterns
- Laminate Flooring Transitions To Tile
- Laminate Flooring That Is Waterproof
- Laminate Square Flooring
- Laminate Flooring With Attached Underlayment Canada
- Laminate Wood Flooring Reviews 2017
- Laminate Flooring That Feels Like Wood
- Laminated Bamboo Flooring
- Laminated Timber Floor
- Laminate Flooring Transitions To Carpet
- Laminate Flooring York
- Laminate Flooring Wet Areas