Quick Step Laminate Flooring Repair Kit
Quick-Step Floor Wax Repair Kit Light damage can easily be repaired in the original colour with the Quick-Step Repair Kit.
Quick Step Laminate Flooring Repair Kit. Melting knife cleaning comb 7 wax blocks sanding pad. Floorfil cures to a hard inert plastic and will resist household detergents used for floor cleaning. To fix light damage simply use one of the seven wax pieces in the Quick-Step Repair Kit to recreate the original colour of your damaged floor planks.
Sent from and sold by Flooring Aftercare. Wipe in the lengthways direction of the panels. But now your flooring can cope with waterproof NatureTEK Plus laminate wood flooring.
Luckily light damage can be fixed with the Quick-Step Repair Kit which includes a melting knife a cleaning comb and several wax blocks. Simply recreate the colour of your damaged planks caused by for example scissors with one of the seven wax pieces selected to cover all Quick-Step colours. The repair kit contains a melting knife a cleaning comb and seven wax blocks to cover all floor colours.
Quick-Step Repair Kit is a quality product distributed by UNILIN bvba division flooring Ooigemstraat 3 B-8710 Wielsbeke. Protective wear layer stands up to everyday scratches stains and fading. Light damage can easily repaired in the original colour with the Quick-Step Repair Kit.
It includes a 3 oz. It made a hole about 1cm diameter and a few mm deep. Soak the mop or floor cloth in this solution and wring out thoroughly.
Light damage to your floor can be repaired with the Quick-Step Repair Kit. Simply recreate the colour of your damaged planks with one of the sev. Sub-floor preparation wood adhesives flooring finishes and fitting tools.
- How To Remove Stick On Tile Adhesive From Wood Floor
- How To Lay Linoleum Floor Tile
- How To Make Your Laminate Floor Shine
- How To Install Vinyl Wood Flooring On Walls
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring From Hallway Into Room
- How To Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring On Wood Subfloor
- How To Level A Concrete Floor For Laminate
- How To Remove Vinyl Glue From Wooden Floors
- How To Lay Laminate Wood Flooring In Doorways
- How To Lay Cork Underlay For Laminate Flooring
- How To Match Laminate Wood Flooring
- How To Install Laminate Wood Flooring On Tile
- How To Install Porcelain Tile Over Vinyl Floor
- How To Install Vinyl Floor Tiles On Stairs
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Without Room Transitions
- How To Mop Laminate Floors Without Streaking
- How To Install Tile Flooring Over Linoleum
- How To Mop A Laminate Floor
- How To Remove Glued Down Vinyl Flooring On Concrete
- How To Remove Wax Buildup From Linoleum Floors