Steam Clean Laminate Wood Floors
Be careful that any liquid cleaning products are approved for laminate before applying.
Steam Clean Laminate Wood Floors. Avoid Using a Steam Mop on Wood Although it may be tempting to deep clean your hardwood floors with a steam mop dont. Use a damp mop to gently clean your Pergo. If you plan on using a steam mop on your waterproof laminate flooring avoid using any soap or wax.
With Green Co Carpet Cleaning we will consult with you on what your preferences are and the most optimal solution for what you desire. This is because the hardwood has stabilized in the home at a very low humidity level. Traditional wet mopping and even wet pad sweeping can leave moisture sitting on laminate for several minutes.
Before using a steam cleaner use a vacuum cleaner to clean the laminate floor surface. Although we clean carpets hardwood floor is becoming more common in all types of dwellings. Read manufacturer guidelines before using steam-cleaning machines.
Clean up any spills as soon as possible. The damage shows itself through the bubbling swelling or peeling of the laminate floor. When it comes time to apply the steam avoid applying the steam directly onto the laminate flooring.
For a deeper cleaning use a damp cotton cloth or cloth mop. Avoid scrubbing with abrasive cleaners or scrubbing agents. Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops which may cause irreparable damage to your floor.
For tough spots such as oil paint markers lipstick ink or tar use acetonenail polish remover on a clean white cloth. Sweep the laminate floor with a vacuum cleaner in hard floor mode. The answer is yes you can steam mop your laminate flooring but only with special care.
- Repair Laminate Flooring Singapore
- Super Gloss Laminate Flooring
- Shining Laminate Floors
- Remove Vinyl Tile Glue Hardwood Floor
- Table Saw For Laminate Flooring
- Rustic Barnwood Laminate Flooring
- Step Laminate Flooring
- Titan Laminate Flooring
- Remove Scuff Marks From Laminate Floor
- Sealing Laminate Floors
- Swiftlock Laminate Flooring Instructions
- Snap Together Laminate Flooring Menards
- Removing Old Vinyl Flooring From Wood
- Shaw Vinyl Plank Floor Cleaner
- Steam Cleaners For Laminate Wood Floors
- Self Stick Laminate Flooring
- Slate Look Laminate Flooring
- Slate Tile Laminate Flooring
- Shaw Laminate Flooring Versalock
- Shaw Floors Laminate