Step Laminate Flooring
Quick-Step engineers developed a full line of TEK products with patented technologies including waterproof laminate enhanced hardwood construction and advanced installation systems to provide flooring that performs like never before.
Step Laminate Flooring. Just like traditional wood planks you can use laminate flooring on stairs. Quick-Steps NatureTEK Plus waterproof flooring system provides protection from everyday spills wet mopping and pet accidents. Flooring that performs like never before.
The Quick-Step collection is renowned for its extensive décor options across wood and tile effects and its patented Unilin locking system. Quick-Step is the UKs leading brand of laminate flooring. While other laminate flooring can allow liquid to seep through beneath the floor Uniclic acts as a barrier and prevents water damage and warping thus adding life to your floor.
No matter your flooring need Aqua Step was designed for your property. Watch our step-by-step video showing how to lay laminate flooring with expert advice and top tips to help you complete the job with confidenceVisit the off. These Oak Laminate floors are as durable as they are beautiful.
They are very easy to clean and never require sanding or refinishing. You Can Count on Us Every Day of the Year Floors get a lot of wear and tear whether theyre in a home or a business. With Aqua Step style and function go hand in hand.
Quick-Steps patented TEK feature was built with technology including waterproof laminate enhanced hardwood construction and an advanced installation system ready to stand up. The impeccable quality of our products is backed by decades of experience as a trend-setting flooring pioneer. However use caution as stairs are considered a high traffic area.
Make sure the flooring you choose is rated for wear or consider adding a carpet runner on top of your laminate for an extra layer of protection. Their four-layer construction consists of a top wear layer. The protective wear layer is strong enough to stand up to everyday scratches stains and fading.
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Transitions Tile
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring On Uneven Floors
- How To Install Lifeproof Vinyl Flooring Over Tile
- How To Lay Laminate Flooring Underlay
- How To Remove Gloss Paint From Laminate Flooring
- How To Install Trafficmaster Groutable Vinyl Floor Tile
- How To Lay Vinyl Flooring Tile
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring On Subfloor
- How To Remove Vinyl Asbestos Floor Tile
- How To Install Laminate Flooring
- How To Remove Vinyl Tile Adhesive From Wood Floor
- How To Install Laminate Flooring Without Transitions
- How To Remove Old Linoleum Tiles From Wood Floor
- How To Put Laminate Flooring Around Stairs
- How To Remove Tile Adhesive Off Floor
- How To Put In A Laminate Wood Floor
- How To Polish A Laminate Floor
- How To Lay A Laminate Wood Floor
- How To Install Vinyl Flooring Tiles On Concrete
- How To Install Porcelain Tile Over Vinyl Floor