Vinyl Laminate Floor Care
FloorScore was developed by the Resilient Floor Covering Institute RFCI together with Scientific.
Vinyl Laminate Floor Care. This water-borne polymer is formulated with an adhesion component meaning it adheres to surfaces such as vinyl and laminates. This ready-to-use formula comes in a value-sized gallon and is capable of dissolving grime and sticky spots. Many of our Earthwerks LVT products are made with Tuff Shield a method that adds extra strength to our urethane protectant providing additional resistance to normal wear giving you one of the best finishes in the industry.
Working with Carpet One in the Glendora area will redefine the way you shop for flooring. Laminate floors are very easy to care for but it is essential that you clean them on a regular basis. Be sure to dry the floor immediately after steam cleaning.
As the nations leading multilayer floor covering experts we offer the best quality flooring products at the most competitive prices. Easy-care and beautiful laminate just might be your new favorite floor. Laminate is also an eco-friendly choice because it uses fewer resources and less wood during manufacturing.
Rub the scuff with your fingertip or an eraser. Microfiber heads are reusable and can be washed over and over again. Opt for a wide microfiber broom head that will collect and cling to the everyday dirt that gets tracked across your floor.
For deeper cleaning you can use a steam mop very sparingly on laminate floors. And with warranties of up to 25 years you dont have to replace laminate floors as often. Your vinyl plank flooring will maintain its natural look and beauty when you take the time to sweep off the debris that can build up on a daily basis.
Aim for a daily wipe down. If your vinyl or laminate starts to look dull refresh the shine with Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish. Glendora-area Carpet One stores near you are your California destination for the best flooring selection expertise installation and protection in the industry.
- Can You Put Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Tile
- Can You Lay Lino On Top Of Floor Tiles
- Can U Use A Shark Steam Mop On Laminate Floors
- Care For Laminate Wood Flooring
- Can I Lay Laminate Flooring On Uneven Floor
- Can You Glue Down Laminate Flooring
- Can I Paint My Laminate Floor
- Clean Laminate Wood Floors With Pine Sol
- Can You Install Tile Over Vinyl Flooring
- Can I Lay Lino Over Floor Tiles
- Chair Casters For Laminate Floors
- Cleaners For Laminate Hardwood Floors
- Can You Use Vinegar And Water To Clean Laminate Wood Floors
- Carpeting Over Laminate Flooring
- Classic Laminate Flooring
- Carpets Or Laminate Flooring
- Can I Use A Shark Steam Mop On My Laminate Flooring
- Can You Whitewash Laminate Floors
- Can You Put Laminate Flooring Over Thin Carpet
- Can You Use Normal Carpet Underlay For Laminate Flooring